Venue: Grey Room - York House
Contact: Mark Beeley 01628 796345 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Stream: Click here to watch this meeting on YouTube
Apologies for Absence
To receive any apologies for absence.
To receive any declarations of interest.
· Introduction by the Chairman including outline of the procedures (2 min)
· Officer Introduction (Head of Strategy) (10 min)
· Public speaking (15 min)
· Panel Member* questions to officers/discussion on goal setting (based on topics identified from pre-Panel questions) (1 hr 30 min)
· Discussion of potential recommendations (30 min)
· Vote on recommendations to Cabinet (5 min)
· Chairman to close the meeting
*Please note that non-Panel Members will not have an opportunity to speak at the Panel meeting, as set out in the scoping document. Non-Panel Members can submit questions in advance to which a written response will be published. The deadline for submission of such questions is 10am Monday 4th October. The Chairman has agreed this approach using his discretion as set out in the constitution.