Agenda

Venue: Virtual Meeting - Online access

Contact: Shilpa Manek  01628 796310

Video Stream: Click here to watch this meeting on YouTube

Items
No. Item

1.

WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS

A welcome from the Chairman and introductions of all present.

2.

APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE

To receive any apologies for absence.

3.

MINUTES FROM THE LAST FORUM AND ACTIONS MONITORING pdf icon PDF 457 KB

To agree the minutes of the last Forum held on 21 June 2021 and receive updates on the actions.

4.

BOROUGH LOCAL PLAN

To receive an update from Lisa Hughes, Vice Chairman.

5.

WEB IMPROVEMENTS

To receive an update from Dan Brookman, Head of Transformation.

6.

COMMUNITY HUB PROJECT

To receive an update from Helen Preedy, Equalities and Community Engagement Officer, on behalf of Jesal Dhokia.

7.

PEDESTRIAN SAFETY

To receive an update from Sharon Bunce, Forum Member.

 

8.

LOCAL ACCESS FORUM

To receive an update from Lisa Hughes, Vice Chairman.

9.

LIBRARIES TRANSFORMATION UPDATE

To receive an update from Angela Huisman, Library and Resident Contact Lead.

10.

SPORTS AND LEISURE

Chris Humphris to provide an update on the transition of Sportsable activities and sports to other clubs and Helen Preedy to provide an update on Norden Farm.

 

11.

DATE OF NEXT FORUMS

Monday 13 December 2021

Monday 14 March 2022

 

All Forum meetings will be at 11am.