Attendance records prior to November 2015 can be found by clicking here
|Total expected attendances:||13|
|Present as expected:||11||85%|
|Apologies received:||2||100% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||2||15%|
|Apologies due to council business:||1|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
- Apologies due to council business
- The number of meetings that the councillor could not attend due to other council business. These clashes are not included in the attendance summary statistics..
Other meeting statistics options
|07/02/2019||Cabinet ,07/02/2019||Apologies received|
|15/01/2019||Health and Wellbeing Board ,15/01/2019||Present|
|17/12/2018||Maidenhead Development Management Panel ,17/12/2018||In attendance|
|23/01/2019||Maidenhead Development Management Panel ,23/01/2019||In attendance|
|30/10/2018||Parish Conference ,30/10/2018||In attendance|
|26/11/2018||Rural Forum ,26/11/2018||Apologies received|
|04/03/2019||Rural Forum ,04/03/2019||Expected|
|08/11/2018||Sustainability Panel ,08/11/2018||Apologies due to council business|
|22/01/2019||Sustainability Panel ,22/01/2019||Present|
|19/03/2019||Sustainability Panel ,19/03/2019||Expected|