Campaign To Protect Rural England - Windsor & Maidenhead Branch
1) To organise concerted action to secure the protection and preservation of rural scenery and of the amenities of the British countryside and the towns and villages within Berkshire.
2) To act as a centre for advice and information upon any matters affecting the above.
3) To arouse, inform and educate public opinion in order to ensure the promotion of the aforesaid objects.
4) Make representation at public enquiries or in such other ways as shall be necessary.
5) Take such other lawful action as shall be calculated to promote the aforesaid objects.