International Partner Towns Committee
- To promote and develop further the friendship links which have been established by the Royal Borough and its international partner towns (Bonn-Bad Godesberg and Goslar (Germany), Saint-Cloud and Neuilly-sur-Seine (France), Frascati (Italy) and Kortrijk (Belgium)) and those of other towns with which the Committee may form partnership links.
- To broaden the mutual understanding of the cultural, recreational, sporting, educational and commercial activities of the partner towns by encouraging all organisations and individuals, particularly children and young people, within the Borough to participate in exchange and partnership activities and to develop their own contacts.
- To consider, advise upon, facilitate and co-ordinate, where necessary proposals of local organisations and individuals relating to partnership activity.
- To consider and make recommendations on any proposals relating to international partnership which require the approval or support of the Borough Council.
- Councillor David Coppinger
- Councillor Neil Knowles
- Councillor Samantha Rayner
- Councillor Donna Stimson
- Councillor John Story